Expanding the sales of Company products and converting competitive products leveraging the Company value-added services to develop expand and convert customers.
Sales Territory Management:
· Produce well-developed business plans.
· Maintain capital funnel for sustained opportunities.
· Maintain comprehensive and effective strategic call plans that drive positive sales results.
· Scheduling and prioritize time for effective territory coverage.
Technical Skills (Product and Procedure):
· Use white papers and clinical/product terminology & knowledge to support cases and convert competitive accounts.
· Use knowledge of products and procedures in clinical setting to train and inform customers and product users
· Apply knowledge of competitive products & procedures to draw comparisons and differentiate product features and benefits.
· Independently support cases in all modalities without assistance.
· Develop and maintain key customer relationships to achieve account objectives.
· Maintain customer relationships such that it enables direct access for cases and meetings with local territory physicians.
· Proactively cultivate competitive opportunities that result in converted business.
· Defend competitive threats to minimize losses.
Respond to customer needs and concerns to resolve issues quickly and professionally.
· Efficient use of company resources such as time, money, materials and people to produce desired results.
· Use Professional Education Resources strategically.
· Leverage the Marketing Department and materials available.
· Complete monthly expense reports that comply with policy
· Complete surveys, business plans, regional reports, training records etc. as required
· Complete regularly scheduled Gain/Loss reports.
Medical Device Sales Experience includes but is not limited to: surgical instruments; orthopedic implants; diagnostic
Medical Device Sales Experience excludes: pharmaceuticals; dental equipment; dental or cosmetic implants; durable medical equipment such as beds, wheelchairs, CPAP, stretchers; wound care; clinical/medical laboratory equipment, services and supplies; medical supplies such as personal protective equipment (masks, gloves, syringes); computers/electronics/systems or software.
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS/WORK ENVIRonMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
· Requires air travel on occasional basis.
· Considerable time spent traveling in company car to clients.
· Work Environment and Physical Demands
· Primarily home office and field based (i.e. OR, hospital, doctor’s office, etc.) - accommodations will be evaluated where needed.
· Office deskwork requiring sitting, walking, using phone & computer - accommodations will be evaluated where needed.
· Variable time spent standing during procedures - accommodations will be evaluated where needed.