1) Increase the market share of IKA products within the responsible area, and achieve the annual sales target;
2) Maintain the existing customer relationship in the responsible area, and continuously develop new po-tential customers;
3) Be in charge of the responsible sales area to implement the companys sales strategy, and timely re-porting to the Sales Director;
4) Actively participate in marketing activities, collect and feedback market information.
1) Bachelor degree or above in chemistry or related field;
2) Freshman from university, 1-2 years working experience is preferred,
3) Familiar with fluid industry equipment;
4) Familiar with the chemical industry customers;
6) Excellent communication skills and teamwork ability;
7) Strong learning ability and independent work capability and willing to accept challenging tasks;
8) Good faith, sureness, and strong sense of responsibility.